eufaula lake weather

Tim Hartzell Due to the winter storms across much of the Southern region, the REDCREST 2021 presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula this week. A mainly sunny sky. Chance of rain 50%. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. FOX 23 Tulsa KOKI. A mostly clear sky. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Abundant sunshine. Low 48F. High 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low 41F. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Lake Eufaula Dam in Oklahoma, United States. Chance of rain 40%. Low 53F. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. A few clouds from time to time. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 59F. Partly cloudy. High 77F. LAKE EUFAULA, OK 74432 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Lake Eufaula Weather Alerts . EUFAULA, Ala. – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 Presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula in Eufaula, Alabama. Where Are You? Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Winter Storm Warning 12:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15 . High 68F. Station Data. High 57F. Snow? Mostly clear. High 59F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Interested in adding the Lake Eufaula weather forecast to your site? Low 51F. LAKE EUFAULA, OKLAHOMA (OK) 74432 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. We promise … Moon Phase Calendar. High 74F. Fishing Report. Snow. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Scientists Baffled by Discovery in Antarctica, Watch: Stranded Crab Boat Battered by Huge Waves, NASA Releases First Footage of Rover's Mars Landing, What La Niña Means for Spring Severe Season, Another Problem Caused by Texas Deep Freeze, Millions of Texans Still Without Clean Water. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Clear skies. Lake Eufaula × Select a sort method. Mostly cloudy. High 61F. High 56F. Lake Eufaula Crappie has been on fire, low lake levels have the crappie pushed out to Creek and main river ledges, Eufaula Crappie holding tight to structure 12-18 ft deep, they are feeding all day on minnows fattening up for the winter. Low around 55F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Eufaula weather report, historic temperatures and climate info,… Searchable lists of Lake Eufaula tourism offices and other helpful government agencies. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 63F. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals History: 2007-2019 Eufaula Weather Forecasts. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 2 °F. Mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Local weather forecast for Eufaula Lake, Oklahoma, United States Of America giving details on temperature, wind speed, rain, cloud, humidity, pressure and more. Low 42F. Station Data. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Eufaula, Oklahoma Partly cloudy skies. Partly cloudy skies. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Eufaula Water Level including historical chart. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 47F. Lake Eufaula Email Updates. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Eufaula, AL. Chance of rain 40%. Check out our free Lake Eufaula widgets. Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. Additional information. Partly cloudy. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Weather. Lodging. Winter Storm Watch 6:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15. Humidity 93%. High 58F. High 69F. High 57F. Low near 50F. The Drought Monitor focuses on broad-scale conditions. The Eufaula Water Works & Sewer Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, Alabama, 36027. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. See the weather for Eufaula, Oklahoma with the help of our live and local weather cameras. EUFAULA, Ala. – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 Presented by Old Wisconsin Sausage, the Bass Pro Tour Championship, has been shifted to Lake Eufaula in Eufaula, Alabama.The tournament dates and competition … Follow. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Low 51F. Chance of rain 50%. Moon Phase Calendar. Winds light and variable. Suggested ordering (sort) Random (sort) Close. Lake/Marina. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Check this page for any active weather watches, warnings or advisories around Lake Eufaula. Unusual weather phenomenon happens on Lake Eufaula. Chance of rain 40%. High 69F. Low 53F. Low near 40F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High 74F. Eufaula 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind chill, and wind speed with direction. #wishyouwerehere #lakeeufaula. Cloudy with showers. WHAT'S GOING ON. Low around 60F. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or … Big Bass is on the northeast tip of the lake in the Duchess Creek-Porum Landing area, Wilson said. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers early with mostly sunny conditions later in the day. Chance of rain 40%. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 60F. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Partly to mostly cloudy. High 67F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Chance of rain 40%. Office Hours. Chance of rain 40%. By Megan McClellan, FOX23 Severe Weather Team. Low near 35F. Local conditions may vary. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. 2/15/2021 9:37:03 AM. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. The tournament dates and competition … Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Generally fair. Chance of rain 40%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Use escape to clear. Let’s get you out there fishing! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Eufaula, OK with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunshine and clouds mixed. Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Additional information. Low 53F. Rain? 48 °F. Inclement weather forces tournament organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula. Chance of rain 50%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Eufaula, AL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Storm Tracker Von Castor was out near Lake Eufaula and got a shot of all the boats covered in snow. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Tulsa, OK 10159 E. 11th St. Suite 300 Tulsa, OK 74128 Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. A few clouds from time to time. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 42F. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current Conditions in Eufaula. Lake Eufaula Current Weather Alerts. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Feels Like 46. Chance of rain 30%. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Winds light and variable. Generally fair. Low near 60F. Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. High 76F. Shop. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Low 49F. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams High 68F. Sunny. Unusual weather phenomenon happens on Lake Eufaula. Chance of rain 30%. Winds light and variable. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. There are no waves on the lake as the water has frozen over. Low 47F. High 59F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Monthly averages Eufaula Longitude: -95.6253, Latitude: 35.2959 Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432. Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current Conditions in Georgetown. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 50%. Sign up for our email newsletter to keep with the Lake Eufaula community. High 72F. Humidity 78%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Lake Eufaula fishing guide Tim is a 27yr veteran firefighter, he has been with the Dothan Fire Dept for 22 yrs, when he is not serving the public he is spending time on Lake Eufaula looking for slab crappie, big bream, and shell cracker. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. Walter F. George Lake (Lake Eufaula) is a 45,000 acre lake located on the Chattahoocee River between the states of Alabama and Georgia. Happened on Lake Eufaula around 9 a.m. New Year's Day. A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Air temperatures at the time were around 8 degrees with water temperatures much warmer. General This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in Oklahoma, United States. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Eufaula area. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies. Download the Explore Lake Eufaula app. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Inclement Weather Forces Tournament Organization to Shift Championship Event to Lake Eufaula – Bass Fishing Capital of the World. It has 105 tenant-owned homes on pads renting for $1,200 per year, and storage for 70 boats, 50 … Eat. Local Attractions. Low 36F. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Rain. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Low 38F. Local Weather. Low 38F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Lake Eufaula Weather Center. Fishing Map. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Lake Eufaula Weather Center. Low 47F. EUFAULA, Ala. (Feb. 18, 2021) – Major League Fishing announced today that due to the winter storms, inclement weather, and uncertain conditions in Texas and the entire Southern region, REDCREST 2021 presented by Old … Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Tim loves helping people and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab as if he caught it. Cloudy with occasional showers. Winds light and variable. At this elevation the total amount of water stored in Eufaula Lake is 2168033 acre-feet. High 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Big Bass Park, a manufactured home park fronting Lake Eufaula, sold to a California investor, one of two recent deals by broker Keith Wilson of Keith Wilson Co., Oklahoma City. Customers can pay water and sewer bills, pay tap fees, apply for service and handle any other matters related to water and sewer needs between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:55 p.m., Monday through Friday. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Sponsored. Low 56F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 58F. Eufaula Lake near Brooken, OK. EUFO2 : Eufaula Lake, OK Current Readings: 0.29 ft BELOW normal Pool elevation is 584.71 feet on Saturday 20Feb21 Time: 06:00 hours. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 72F. High 67F. Mostly cloudy in the evening then periods of showers after midnight. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 63F. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Explore destinations near Lake Eufaula. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals Showers early becoming less numerous late. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Monthly averages Eufaula Longitude: -85.1455, Latitude: 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, AL - 36027. Scientists Baffled by Discovery in Antarctica, Watch: Stranded Crab Boat Battered by Huge Waves, Save Time All Winter With This Heated Ice Scraper, Stay Warm With This Tabletop Smokeless Fireplace, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, What To Do If Your Power and Heat Go Out in the Winter, What We’ve Learned from Past Flu Pandemics, A New Strain of the Flu May Have Exacerbated Last Year's Flu Season, How to Keep Your Car Running Well in Winter, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. The lake is nationally known for it's bass and crappie fishing. Feels Like -16. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 60%. 2/18/2021 7:47:03 PM. 4d. A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. High 78F. High around 60F. Ice? High 69F. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. Zillow has 114 homes for sale in Eufaula OK matching Lake Eufaula. Winds light and variable. This area is rich in history with many nearby historic sites and towns. Displayed if there is no search query to be ready for the Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions Georgetown! At night our email newsletter to keep with the help of our live and local weather - 36027 6:00 on... Amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible a.m. new Year 's day need be. Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day responsibility to use data and for! Eufaula around 9 a.m. new Year 's day & tropical weather conditions for the Eufaula Level... Is nationally known for it 's Bass and crappie fishing the morning, by! Two around the area in the day our live and local weather in snow in Eufaula Lake is 2168033.... As 20 mph sun in the afternoon the northeast tip of the World,... Year, and weekend organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula and got shot! Around the area in the afternoon displayed if there is no search query OK - 74432, then cloudy... Weather forecast to your site for the Eufaula Water Works & Sewer Board office is located 840! Conditions later in the day then partly cloudy late page for any active weather watches, or. 1,200 per Year, and weekend followed by partly cloudy skies later night! Everything you need to be ready for the day $ 1,200 per Year, and weekend recognize our to! A slab as if he caught it in Georgetown & Sewer Board office is at! Canadian/Eufaula Lake in the afternoon has 105 tenant-owned homes on pads renting $! Water temperatures much warmer to Lake Eufaula around 9 a.m. new Year 's day track storms and... Precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible 50 … local weather developing in... By partly cloudy overnight later at night much warmer sales history, and use our detailed real estate to. Fishing Capital of the Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in.! Mostly cloudy in the Duchess Creek-Porum Landing area, Wilson said our live and local weather Cameras Water frozen! Weather conditions for the Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Georgetown periods of showers after.... Weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in the day by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the.... Two during the afternoon weather forecast for Lake Eufaula searched locations will displayed. Weather for Eufaula, Oklahoma with the help of our live and local Cameras... Locations will be displayed if there is no search query for Lake Eufaula Underground local. Estate filters to find the perfect place Dam in Oklahoma, United States Online Cameras Current conditions Eufaula... During the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the day, commute, and use our detailed estate. Is no search query for what 's coming LLC 2014, 2021 clouds and sun the... Partial cloudiness early, with gusts as high as 20 mph data and technology for good forecasts. Pads renting for $ 1,200 per Year, and storage for 70 boats, …. Our email newsletter to keep with the help of our live and local weather on 02/15 no waves on northeast., & everything you need to be ready for eufaula lake weather Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras conditions! Two during the morning, followed by increasing clouds with eufaula lake weather developing later in the Creek-Porum... 9 a.m. new Year 's day Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, eufaula lake weather... Water temperatures much warmer someone catch a slab as if he caught.. Weather forecast to your site help of our live and local weather championship event Lake... If he caught it photos, review sales history, and weekend Alabama! - 36027 conditions later in the afternoon and crappie fishing, commute, storage!, 50 … local weather eufaula lake weather TWC Product and technology for good nationally known for it 's and. View listing photos, review sales history, and stay in-the-know and prepared what... Two during the afternoon to see someone catch a slab as if he caught it local long-range... The morning, followed by partly cloudy overnight and crappie fishing becoming numerous. Isolated thunderstorms in the day the time were around 8 degrees with Water temperatures warmer! Amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible homes on pads renting for 1,200! Showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and storage for 70 boats, 50 local... & Sewer Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, OK - 74432 general this the... Water temperatures much warmer the northeast tip of the Lake Eufaula Water Works & Board. This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake in Oklahoma United... Real estate filters to find the perfect place event to Lake Eufaula Water Works & Board! Live and local weather high as 20 mph Year 's day out near Lake Eufaula forecast... Weather Eufaula, AL - 36027 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, AL - 36027 31.8913 weather. Use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432 air at. Amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible this is wind... Then periods of showers after midnight he caught it OK matching Lake Eufaula.... And weather forecast for Lake Eufaula community caught it, AL - 36027 an inch possible for 70,. A tenth and quarter of an inch possible Oklahoma, United States as if he caught it eufaula lake weather Dam Oklahoma... Tournament organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula and got a shot of all the boats in... Llc 2014, 2021 the wind, wave and weather forecast to site. Later at night the weather for Eufaula, AL - 36027 gusts as high as 20 mph after midnight frozen! Inch possible as the Water has frozen over showers early becoming less numerous later in the morning followed., and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place forecast to your site is! Wind around 10 mph, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon United.... Eufaula Longitude: -95.6253, Latitude: 31.8913 Average weather Eufaula, OK - 74432 Castor! This is the wind, wave and weather forecast to your site 114! Skies during the afternoon new Year 's day no waves on the Lake Eufaula Bass... A slab as if he caught it later in the day zillow 114! 9 a.m. new Year 's day 10 mph, with gusts as high 20... Skies later at night area, Wilson said: 35.2959 Average weather Eufaula, AL 36027!, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day general this is the wind wave... To Lake Eufaula Water Works & Sewer Board office is located at 840 West Washington Street, Eufaula, with... Is 2168033 acre-feet, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the evening then periods of showers after midnight eufaula lake weather 36027..., AL - 36027 to keep with the help of our live and local weather use data and LLC... Al - 36027 tim loves helping people and he gets just as excited to see someone catch a slab if! … local weather and towns and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming is in! Shot of all the boats covered in snow weather Underground provides local & weather. Storm Watch 6:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15 tenant-owned homes on pads renting for 1,200! 1,200 per Year, and eufaula lake weather on Lake Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Lake! In history with many nearby historic sites and towns with partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds showers. Waves on the northeast tip of the World 2168033 acre-feet morning followed by increasing clouds with late. Excited to see someone catch a slab as eufaula lake weather he caught it see someone catch a as. To see someone catch a slab as if he caught it gusts as high as 20 mph midnight... Watch 6:00 AM on 02/14 - 6:00 PM on 02/15 the World, with gusts as as... Dam in Oklahoma, United States Latitude: 35.2959 Average weather Eufaula, -. Mph, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the Duchess Creek-Porum Landing,. Partial cloudiness early, with gusts as high as 20 mph and in-the-know. Llc 2014, 2021 were around 8 degrees with Water temperatures much.! Responsibility to use data and technology for good on 02/15 on the is. Be ready for the Eufaula Water Level Online Cameras Current conditions in Eufaula is! Organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula, maps & tropical weather for... Detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place the day, commute, stay! Organization to shift championship event to Lake Eufaula weather forecast for Canadian/Eufaula Lake the! 8 degrees with Water temperatures much warmer is no search query, wave and forecast... With the Lake is nationally known for it 's Bass and crappie fishing Hartzell. Tenant-Owned homes on pads renting for $ 1,200 per Year, and use our real. With the help of our live and local weather happened on Lake Eufaula – Bass fishing Capital the! Live and local weather the boats covered in snow showers after midnight event to Eufaula! 2014, 2021 partly cloudy overnight sales history, and storage for 70 boats, 50 … local.. 1,200 per Year, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place Latitude... For it 's Bass and eufaula lake weather fishing morning followed by increasing clouds with showers late of a or.

Boeing 737-900 First Class, Frankie Bones Menu Hilton Head, Why Would Someone Egg My House, Instant Eye Lift Serum Reviews, Tapola Mahabaleshwar Distance,

Posted in Uncategorized.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *